Saturday, January 21, 2006

First 3 days of school, summary

Well I haven't had a chance to post for the past three days, so here is one for all of them ...

I was just reading a thread over at MyADSL regarding iPods, go over and take a look - my comments are there on the video which I got about a month ago.

I was browsing through sailing.org.za and came across this old picture from the news gallery. I'm not sure when it's from - but nice pic!
Just note that the pic does come from the SAS website ...

A little note on MyADSL - it seems to be 'officially' SA's biggest forum, which is nice. But still a long way from being big on a global scale - see some of the biggest here.

As part of my 'new idea' discussed earlier I am looking for a way to get php to create a seed torrents, I have looked at a few methods so far but none seem to work well (BlogTorrent looks best, it just seems not to seed most of the time ...) so ATM I am looking at TorrentFlux which does look like it is a bit too much, but I'll still look at it. If anyone has a solution please let me know!

Well it seems the situation in our favourite next door neighbor Zimbabwe's situation isn't improving - the 10 Zim provences are being asked to raise 1 Billion dollars (about R63 000) for old Bob's birthday celebrations - disgusting!

Well there are some highlights - check out Digg.com, they always have some interesting stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home