Friday, January 13, 2006

Well, I'm back :D

After a great holiday with friends and family I am not back my internet connection and have discovered some cool things have happened while I have been gone
  • Intel Macs - oh I want one
  • Thunderbird 1.5 - I think I will give it try, but I will probably stick to my Gmail - I like it :)
  • Telkom still exists (surprise, surprise!)
  • Google Pack - I have seen some people saying that it is 'sloppy' but I think it looks cool enough - well as soon as I get FireFox to actually download something I'll let you know ...
  • iTunes converts videos for iPod (so I troubled for hours over nothing :()
  • Within roughly a week 20 pages at Digg.com have passed - causing me to have to read them all :)
  • There is probably going to be an update to Google Talk - see this preview
So that is all interesting, and this year? Well I have a new 'plan' which involves something big .... but for now it is still an idea - but if it happens this blog will be the first place I announce it - I Promise!

Now regarding the future of How2 - I *think* that I have decided to leave it up for a while and do nothing with it, I was thinking of just closing it down but that takes time - so I'll leave it for now. The reasons being that it has not taken off as I hoped, there is too much spam and I do not have the time. I thought that I had something better than the eHow wiki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home