Saturday, December 31, 2005

More Jonga comments ...

Here is a slightly edited copy of an email I sent to Jonga - thought I'd give everyone an insite ...

  • When searching for 'Tonight on SABC 3' their are not results in the right hand pane - how about removing the pane or listing 'Also tonight' so if I am looking at Mweb then the pane could suggest something simillar on SABC 3 - but otherwise this feature is great
  • Search history button on the home page please!
  • The news is great but I think ti would be even better if it had images as well - at the moment you just see text, especially as their is no clear definition between spaces - some images would help draw the eye (I think!)
  • I just noticed the web page screenshots - it seems like a nice idea but mabye an option to turn them off to save bandwith etc. - mabye just not displaying them if not image is avalible at the little white blocks are just clutering the space ...
  • The preiview tool is great - I don't suppose it would be possible for their to be some way in which it centres on/only displays the pages content as scrolling is difficults (ok - I am fussy :P)
  • Prehaps also streetch the whole webpage a bit more - there seems to be a bit too much white space on the right ...
  • Back onto the other results pane - when Searching how about being able to collaps certain sections of the results? I mean I might not really be looking for property right now so it would be nice to have all property hidden (and stored in a cookie, naturally) untill I want to see it again ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home